Experience, Knowledge, Integrity
At Buyer Brokers of Cape Cod – McKenna Associates, we are Exclusive Buyer Agents. We work for buyers and only buyers. We are passionate about getting our clients the best property, for the best price and with the best possible terms. We have been successfully representing buyers on an exclusive basis since 1989 - 100% focused on buyers 100% of the time.
What we do for our clients:
- Promote and protect the buyer's interest from property search to settlement
- Search all inventories (not just MLS) throughout the Cape
- Advise Buyer of negative as well as positive aspects of the property
- Research property history, matters of public record and disclose all findings
- Provide opinions of value, research and analysis
- Negotiate in favor of the Buyer for best price and terms
- Structure offer with the Buyer’s best interest in mind
- Keep Buyer’s financial capabilities/thoughts confidential unless authorized to disclose
- Provide Buyers with reliable sources for legal, engineering, inspections, financing, etc.
- Share knowledge and sources of current environmental and regulatory information
How we work:
- Consultation Session - We hold an initial consultation session with prospective Buyers to help them determine if they want Exclusive Buyer Representation. We explain the different types of Agency in MA and what those differences mean, review goals and objectives for their real estate purchase, explain our fees, services and support provided, discuss financing options and current market conditions.
- Buyers Retain Our Services - Buyers retain our services via a Representation Agreement. This defines the responsibilities of both parties, term of the Agreement and fees.
- Fiduciary Responsibility - Via the Representation Agreement, prospects become represented clients. As such they are entitled to a wide range of value added services, and we are legally bound to act solely in the best interest of the Buyers.